The following terms and conditions apply to any project and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Excel Fluid Group LLC (EFG) will supply equipment in accordance with final approval.
SHIPMENT & DELIVERY
- FOB Origin freight prepaid and add, unless otherwise negotiated.
- Partial shipments must be accepted. All items will be identified on detailed bill of materials.
- EFG will ship equipment immediately if the certified test results meet required design criteria.
- All shipment dates are after receipt and acceptance of order by EFG (including approved submittals if applicable).
- If any conditions occur that were unforeseen at the time of acceptance by EFG, which prevent compliance with delivery schedule(s), EFG shall not be liable for damages, general, consequential, or otherwise, or for failure to give notice of any delay.
- EFG must be notified of a return purchased items within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- If accepted, a 25% restocking fee will be charged at the time of return.
- EFG must be notified of damaged or lost equipment within 24 hours of delivery.
- Responsibility for care and protection of all materials is transferred to client upon equipment delivery and receipt at jobsite.
- EFG does not accept liquidated damages.
- EFG will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost of repair, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based upon warranty, contract, or negligence, and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the equipment supplied by EFG. EFG’s maximum liability shall not, in any case, exceed the contract price for the equipment proven to be defective or unsuitable.
- Cancellation of an order after approved submittals will result in cancellation fees.
- Any legal proceedings resulting in an order cancellation or dispute shall be conducted in the State of Ohio and under the laws of the State of Ohio.